Saturday, December 15, 2007
in came the doctor, in came the nurse,
Bailey had her first play at school this past week. It was so cute! She was the 'lady with the alligator purse, and I am so sad I didn't get a better picture of her full costume, which had huge crazy purple hair, and rather large glasses that wouldn't stay on her face. I was so impressed with how well all the kids did, and I just love her teachers. They put in so much effort to do this play. Love ya Mrs. Crane, Miss Lori, Miss Chris!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)- Ellie Toyota. Wow how lame am I? This just proves I could never be a rock star.
2.MY GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-Baby ruth chocolate chip. Not very intimidating.
3. MY “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-Pink-dog
5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Christine Edmonds. Hey thats kindof hot. Or kind of old lady-ish come to think of it. Hey, maybe old man milton thinks it's hot.
6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-coo-je. This is so nerdy.
7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-"The green lemonade."
8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Ralph verne Carl
9. MY STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-
Heavenly chocolate'. I guess if I were a black stripper. Just proves I could never be a stripper either.
10.MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )- Ann Brent. Dang, now my cover is blown if I actually ever have to go into witness protection. That is a good cover name!
11. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)- Rautenberg Rome
12. MY SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) - Christmas hydrangia.
13. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)-
14. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree-) granola magnolia. Okay, I really ate fruit loops for breakfast, but I eat granola sometimes and that just sounded better.
15. MY ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)-The Scrapbooking Rain Tour (Groovy!)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Our little angel
My personal super hero. Isn't he handsome? even lying there under that tree, rugged and taking charge. He should have his own calendar. Sorry ladies, this ones all mine.
Monday, December 10, 2007
I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the four of us. I always kick myself for that. Next time I swear I will. I did however get some cute ones of Dale reading with the kids. He is going to be such a good Dad someday. Bailey, Jake, and Carter LOVE Jen and Dale.
The day after we all went to Provo to see Enchanted. We met up with my brother and sister in law. The movie was fun for all ages, and even Chris liked the catchy music in the movie. I enjoyed seeing a little bit of McDreamy. After the movie I enjoyed some much missed shopping while the kids played with Dale and Chris in the play area, and that is a sad story in itself.
Poor Jacob. As most of you know, he has some spontaneous barfing difficulties, and it can be unleashed anytime, anywhere, and if I am anywhere in the viscinity, my mommy barfsensor starts beeping and I can cut any conversation or activity short to catch the barf before it hits the floor. How sad for me, really. It is an acquired skill. But Daddy's barfsensor is not as highly developed as my own. Apparently, they were in this massive playarea, populated by many children while their parents basked in the frenzy of the day-after-thanksgiving shopping, and Jacob lost it all over the center of the play area. Chris panicked, scooped him up, and took off. He called me and asked if I thought he should attempt cleaning it or run away, and when I told him to find some janitorial people to clean it up, he was relieved at the thought. He did however make Dale hang out around the corner with the perpetrator while he reported the crime. He told them "hey, some kid just threw up all over the middle of the play area..." right as three other huffy mother's over heard him and threw in their angry two cents "yeah, we were just coming to tell you about the disgusting mess!" Such is the life of two parents with one barfing child. What can ya do?