Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Alias

My friend Shelby posted this and it was funny to read. In all of my other circles, I am otherwise known as...

1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)- Ellie Toyota. Wow how lame am I? This just proves I could never be a rock star.

2.MY GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)-Baby ruth chocolate chip. Not very intimidating.

3. MY “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
J-coo

4. MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)-Pink-dog

5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Christine Edmonds. Hey thats kindof hot. Or kind of old lady-ish come to think of it. Hey, maybe old man milton thinks it's hot.

6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)-coo-je. This is so nerdy.

7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)-"The green lemonade."

8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Ralph verne Carl

9. MY STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)-
Heavenly chocolate'. I guess if I were a black stripper. Just proves I could never be a stripper either.

10.MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )- Ann Brent. Dang, now my cover is blown if I actually ever have to go into witness protection. That is a good cover name!

11. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)- Rautenberg Rome

12. MY SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) - Christmas hydrangia.

13. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)-
Grape-hoodie

14. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree-) granola magnolia. Okay, I really ate fruit loops for breakfast, but I eat granola sometimes and that just sounded better.

15. MY ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)-The Scrapbooking Rain Tour (Groovy!)

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Ok, that is just fun. My rockstar name is Sam Cruiser. Stinkin' cool.

emily said...

lol! love it!

Shelby said...

These are so funny! I especially love the "Granola Magnolia"!

no said...

I think my favorite was "granola Magnolia.. that just rolls off my tongue! TOO CUTE!!