Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Card exchange


I belong to a card exchange group in my ward. We don't get together or anything - we just have a theme for each month and then give our cards to one designated person who then drops off the batch to everyone once they are in. I love it, love it. I have gotten some of the cutest cards, and always have one whenever I need one. This month we had to make a Christmas tag instead of a card and here are mine. I think they turned out pretty cute. The picture below is just the back of the tags. I made them using my Cricut machine. I love that dang cricut it makes to cutest stuff and I am so addicted to it.

10 comments:

nicki said...

Those are absolutely darling! I wish I could say I'm inspired to make something...but I can't. So, so cute.

I read your jeans blog - so funny! I was so happy to hear that you had fun on our expedition!! I had fun too. Maybe when we both get skinny we can go back out and get more cute jeans. I WILL do it!

JennyG said...

These tags look like cards. They are cute I really need to join this club. I will start fresh the first of the year. Remind me that I want to please.

Lori Ann said...

This is whay you REALLY should have signed up for our card swap (which I need to get busy on)! They are awesome tags. Think your wars would let me join?

iamjennycook said...

Thanks girls! I'm telling you it's that dang Cricut machine - I love it!

Lori - talk to Jolynn Wall - she started it. Right now we are all making 10 cards. I don't know who is in it! Ha! All I know is I make mine, give them to her, and then magically get 10 more cute ones each month! You should join!

iamjennycook said...

Okay nicki, it's a date. Now I just need someone to call and do an intervention every time I get out my mixing bowl with treats on the brain...

aliciadiane said...

Really cute! You are cute!

Mrs. B said...

The tags are so cute. I wish I was creative so I could play with you...

Sarah said...

Those are so cute..I always stress about swaps wondering if my stuff will measure up...if you are like me I can reassure you..I'd be OVER THE MOON to get these!

nicki said...

Calling all Jennys, where are you? We're feeling lonely in the blogosphere without you...we need an update.

emilyshaw said...

those are DARLING!! i love them and wish i was in your club!