Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm it

My friend Em tagged me a couple days ago. I am guessing I am supposed to complete a list about myself and tag others. So far I have read Em and Nicki's. Here is mine...

1. I absolutely love... to hear from my friends. I am terrible at keeping in touch, but I sooooooo appreciate it when I get a phone call (or comments on my blog! I know I am lame) or a kind note. I am very sentimental and kind words are very cherished and much remembered!!

2. I don't care if... this is a hard one. I have been contemplating it for a while now. I am going to agree with Emily. I don't care if it rains. In fact, I really miss it now that I live in Idaho!! It is so dang windy here I can't even put my decorations on my front porch! So annoying! But I think the point was to pick something I don't care about. I miss the rain and how clean and green it makes everything.

3. I like to...listen to music when I am feeling blue. I love the power music creates to uplift my spirits! Here's a shout out to all those with the talent to create it!

4. I play... on the trampoline with my kids and quite often pee my pants a little. Okay that may be to much information for some of you, but I can't help it! I had 3 babies in 4 years. c'mon now.

5. I have a horrible habit of... letting mount washmore collect. I have decided that I kinda like doing ten loads of laundry in one day. I can watch T.V., listen to music and fold all the live long day. And the best part: I only have to put it all away ONCE a week. Hallelujah!

6. I will never... ever ever bungee jump, sky dive, or do any other activity that could result in my untimely death. I am not an adventure seeker, but rather like to be comfortable, safe, secure on the ground, and know what is going to happen next.

I tag... tiffany, and um... hey, I don't have any friends that blog here left to tag! Boo hoo! Jenny G. your next with your blog so then you are it.

2 comments:

Lori Ann said...

it was fun seeing you at Jotien's and now reading more about you! Thanks for sharing your blog. Tell Bailey hi from Miss Lori!

tricki_nicki said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again...you make me giggle. I love that you are so honest about the tramp thing. Anyone who's had three kids in four years can sympathize.