Monday, February 4, 2008

Tubing

We went tubing with my brothers over Christmas in Logan Utah. About 10 minutes from my brothers, their is this housing development with beautiful homes, and their own neighborhood park. We all had so much fun together. Bailey and Jake braving it at the top of the hill




My crazy little brother Dave actually went down this hill, but the picture does not do it justice.


Our family




My big brother Rich, stacy and 3 of the 5 of their kids




My sister in law Brianna and baby Tiara (missing, my brother Aaron and 2 more of their kids)


Me and my sweet big baby Carter

Dave and Jen, posing engagement style



This guy would not wake up for about 20 minutes. I even layed him on top of the snow, but to no avail. He likes his zzzzz's. Plus, he couldn't put his arms down, so maybe that was the real culprit.


I love seeing my brothers and sister in laws. I have a ton of CUTE neices and nephews, but I really can't post each picture individually. But I still love you kiddo's.








1 comment:

emily said...

sleeping on the snow ... now that's one tired boy! i totally would have done that hill! SO fun!!